Monday, August 4, 2014

First day of school....


Wishing I was in Georgia this past week.

My younger brother leaves for his mission and my younger sister is starting her first day of HIGH SCHOOL. Oh my.

These past few weeks I have been reflecting on how quickly time moves. I remember like it was just yesterday that I was playing softball and my little sister was kicking and screaming because she didn't want to leave. I remember all the car trips we used to take as children, all the video games, movies and song we would sing on our way. All of the inside jokes from those random moments with each other. Truly God gives no greater gift than to have a sister. And I am truly so thankful for mine. I wish her luck and hope she has fun on her first day!!


And just because i love her, here is how cute she was when she was a weeeeee little one. 

No comments

Post a Comment